Helpful tidbits for personal finance and saving money with a little silliness thrown in to spice it up!
rss rss
rss buttons rss rss


My name is Michelle Osborn and I'm a financial coach at Lifeway Personal Financial Coaching in Pampa, Texas.  I officially started the company in January 2011.  I obtained my BAAS in Finance in December 2011 from West Texas A&M University in Canyon, Texas. After 13 years of delivering mail, I resigned from the USPS in order to stay home with my son and three step-children.  I now do coaching from my home and help my husband out with his business as well.



I believe in debt-free, Christian based values. I try to pass those on to my clients and show them, they don't have to bow down to the big credit card companies. I not only teach about financial issues, but I help people gain knowledge & self-esteem to live the life they dream about.  I'm living proof that you can achieve your dreams.


I have a vision for this blog to provide you with real information, not just something the news wires put out.  This blog is for real people with real problems. Looking for an every day way to cut costs?  I'm your blog! Looking for a story about someone who makes mistakes in life and is far from perfect? I'm your blog!


So sit back, hold on, and let's waddle our way through life together.  It may not be pretty, but it's sure to be fun and will definitely worthwhile!

Comment By: Anonymous
May 29, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Awesome! Its really remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning
from this article.

Here is my web-site ... zdjęcia ślubne śląsk

Leave a comment