Helpful tidbits for personal finance and saving money with a little silliness thrown in to spice it up!
rss rss
rss buttons rss rss

If you're like me, you want to save as much money as you can when you go to the grocery store.  For some people it's a game, a sport.  For me.....not so much.



I like to hit the sales, and I will use coupons now and again but you won't see me on the floor comparing sale ads or clipping tons of coupons.  Truthfully, the small town  I live in has two grocery stores and a Walmart Super Center.  Not much choice.  Not too friendly for couponing either. I usually stick to store brands on most items.

I found this link VERY useful though.  This site has compiled a list of when items go on sale at the grocery stores.  Not all stores are the same, but the information is excellent.  I worked almost 3 years as a checker at a grocery store and discovered myself there was a cycle to the sales.

So, here is the link and Happy Savings!!!!


Leave a comment